Department of Physics, Schoolof Physics, Beijing, 100191, China
Phone: (86)13605690805; E-mail: email@example.com
· 09/2010-06/2015:PhD in Chemistry (Polymer Chemistry and Physics), Department of Polymer Scienceand Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
· 09/2006-07/2010:Bachelor of Engineering, Tianjin Polytechnic University (TJPU)
· 07/2015-09/2017Postdoctoral researcher working with Prof. Kaifu Luo and Prof. Haojun Liang atUSTC
· 09/2017-presentPostdoctoral researcher working with Prof. Masao Doi
· (Bio)polymerdynamics, e.g. polymer translocation, polymer chain closure and etc.
· Effectsof the crowding environment in cells on biological processes
· Dynamicproperties of self-propelled particles (SPPs)
List of Publications(* Corresponding author)
1. Wancheng Yu and Kaifu Luo*,Chaperone-assisted translocation of a polymer chain through a nanopore, J.Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 13565 (2011).
2. Wancheng Yu, Yiding Ma, and KaifuLuo*, Translocation of stiff polymers through a nanopore driven by bindingparticles, J. Chem. Phys. 137, 244905 (2012).
3. Wancheng Yu and Kaifu Luo*, Polymertranslocation through a nanopore driven by binding particles: Influence ofchain rigidity, Phys. Rev. E 90, 042708 (2014).
4. Wancheng Yu and Kaifu Luo*, Loopformation and stability of self-avoiding polymer chains, Sci. China Chem.58, 042708 (2015).
5. Wancheng Yu and Kaifu Luo*, Effectsof the internal friction and the solvent quality on the dynamics of a polymerchain closure, J. Chem. Phys. 142, 124901 (2015).
6. Xiaoyu Zhao, WanchengYu*, and Kaifu Luo*, Surface-adsorption-induced polymer translocationthrough a nanopore: Effects of the adsorption strength and the surfacecorrugation, Phys. Rev. E 92, 022603 (2015).
7. Yuhao Chen, WanchengYu, Jiajun Wang, and Kaifu Luo*, Polymer segregation under confinement:Influences of macromolecular crowding and the interaction between the polymerand crowders, J. Chem. Phys. 143, 134904 (2015).
8. Yiding Ma, Yuhao Chen, WanchengYu*, and Kaifu Luo, How nonspecifically DNA-binding proteins search for thetarget in crowded environments, J. Chem. Phys. 144, 125102(2016).
9. Liqin Zhou, WanchengYu*, Yuhao Chen*, and Kaifu Luo, Ejection dynamics of semiflexible polymersout of a nanochannel, Chin. J. Poly. Sci. 34, 1196 (2016).
10. Jiajun Wang, Yuhao Chen, WanchengYu*, and Kaifu Luo, Target search kinetics of self-propelled particles in aconfining domain, J. Chem. Phys. 144, 204702 (2016).
11. Haozhi Huang, Yuhao Chen, WanchengYu*, and Kaifu Luo, Superselective adsorption of multivalent polymer chainsto a surface with receptors, Chin. J. Chem. Phys. 29(5), 564(2016).
12. Jiajun Wang, Donghua Zhang,Baicheng Xia, and Wancheng Yu*, Spatial heterogeneity can facilitate thetarget search of self-propelled particles, Soft Matter, 13, 758 (2017).
13. Baicheng Xia, Donghua Zhang, JiajunWang, and Wancheng Yu*, Effects of shape of crowders on dynamics of apolymer chain closure, Chin. J. Chem. Phys. 30(3), 343 (2017).
14. Wancheng Yu, Yuan Liu, Yuguo Chen,Ying Jiang, andJeff Z. Y. Chen*, Generating the conformational properties of a polymer by therestricted Boltzmann machine, J. Chem. Phys. 151, 031101 (2019).
Awards and Grants
· 2011-2012:National Scholarship for Graduate Students in China; Dankong Scholarship forGraduate at USTC; Yuandong Enterprise Scholarship for Graduate at USTC
· 2015:The China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (¥ 50,000)
· 2015:The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (¥150,000)
*My google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com.hk/citations?user=iMiEcvQAAAAJ&hl=zh-CN